Monday, August 18, 2008

WHY

This morning I woke up without you

And I am wondering somehow that you’ll be back with me someday

I go over my thoughts pretending to be fine

Laughing out loud but I’m hurting inside

Wiping the tears in my eyes while I wrote this poem

Now I’m turning out all of the light as I slowly lie into my bed

Waiting as time passing by as the thoughts spinning round thru my head

I go over the memories we’ve shared and I reminisce

Hoping to be with you again

Ohh... I can die wiping the tears in my eyes while I wrote this poem

Bhe, just tell me now

What would I do if your not here beside me

What would I do now you’ve gone and have left me?

What would I do you know Bhe it hurts me so...

So Bhe please tell me what would I do

I feel fire burning my heart

I keep blaming myself for this pain

Why did you have to go?

Bhe I need you so

I just want you to know that I love you so and I miss you

I do not expect any response from you now

I know that you need time and space to think all the things happenings between the two of us

I know you’ll laugh at me and say that I am crazy

Yes I do admit that

Because I just want you to know that I do still love you

And I’ll always sorry for all the wrong I’ve done to you

Sorry BHE!!

No comments: